/var/log/journal is the directory with the package’s systemd logs the /var/log/journal directory has become too busy and needs to be cleaned up:
# journalctl --disk-usage Archived and active journals take up 943.4M on disk.
Doing the cleaning:
# journalctl --vacuum-size=100M # journalctl --verify
After cleaning, we get the result:
# journalctl --disk-usage Archived and active journals take up 102.0M on disk.
Edit config (/etc/systemd/journald.conf)
and restart journald
# systemctl restart systemd-journald
- how to add / remove swap file on debian 9
- postresql: move data directory to another location
- How to block SASL login attacks in zimbra using csf
- how to install apache cassandra on ubuntu 20.04
- How to upgrade Debian 8 Jessie to Debian 9 Strech