So after upgrading 4 of our Proxmox servers from 6.0 to 6.1, i get this error:
E: Failed to fetch https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian/pmg/dists/bullseye/InRelease 401 Unauthorized [IP: 2a01:7e0:0:424::249 443]
Just fyi in case somebody else gets stuck. I ended up having to edit 2 files. #1 is /etc/apt/sources.list.d . On there I had the enterprise.proxmox.com line with pve-enterprise at the end. I commented that out.
#deb https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian/pve bullseye pve-enterprise
#2 was editing the /etc/apt/sources.list file. On there I added the line with the download.proxmox.com (pve-no-subscription) as the Package_Repositories page suggests.
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian bullseye main contrib deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates main contrib # security updates deb http://security.debian.org bullseye-security main contrib deb http://download.proxmox.com/debian/pve bullseye pve-no-subscription
# apt-get update
All works fine.
- how to upgrade proxmox mail gateway from 5.x to 6
- how to upgrade debian 9 (stretch) to 10 (buster)
- How to upgrade Debian 8 Jessie to Debian 9 Strech
- how to install csf on debian
- VestaCP – Debian – exim – main option “acl smtp mime” unknown