As a WordPress Developer, I’ve been using the fantastic Tom McFarlin’s WPPB foundation plugin (now maintained by Devin Vinson) as my started plugin.
Every time I start working on a new plugin I find myself renaming files names, searching and replacing plugin-name, Plugin_Name , the packages, subpackages names, etc. All these tasks take me around 5-10 minutes every time, and I don’t like repeat unnecessary tasks.
- How to create a React based site on Gatsby in 5 minutes
- How To Check The Laravel Version
- how to import users to laravel 9 from csv file
- How to apply Drupal Patch
- Install Drupal 8 via composer