Templates are stored in the following folder: /usr/local/vesta/data/templates/web/ you can compare them manually if you like.
Here is short description.
default – no additional settings, works well for any site
basedir – to fight with phpshells using openbasedir directive
hosting – php limits for each domain (php_admin_value memory/safemode/etc)
phpcgi – tempalte to run php as cgi. can be useful to run php4 or php5.2
phpfcgid – to php as fcgi
wsgi – template to run python projects
default – serves static content, works well for most sites
hosting – disable_symlinks directive to protect from symlink atacks
сaching – dynamic pages are cached for 15 min to handle spontaneous traffic aka reddit-effect
default – general dns records
gmail – predefined records to host mail on google app
child-ns – template for vanity name servers
- Laravel site template for VestaCP
- How to install multiple PHP versions on VestaCP
- how to use VestaCP with Node.JS support.
- Config and log locations on a Debian and Ubuntu on VestaCP
- How to replace vsftpd with ProFTPD on a Debian or Ubuntu