If you haven’t already done so, enabling your system to archive your Oracle 12c is a very simple process. However, keep these things in mind:
- You have to shut down and restart the database.
- You must have enough space to store your archive logs.
Before you turn on archiving, decide where to store the archive log files. Use the Fast Recovery Area for archiving.
- ORA-01113: file n needs media recovery – ORA-01110: data file n: \SYSTEM01.dbf′
- ORA-00020 maximum number of processes exceeded
- oracle: how to create directory and grant permissions to users
- Useful sql scripts for Oracle DBA